Il Makiage Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Press Inquiries
ilmakiage@gdprrepresentative.eu
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Il Makiage Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(855) 558-7570
Total calls: 9 238 Issues resolved: 130 Last call: Feb 27, 2024

What Is the Il Makiage Customer Service Phone Number?

You can contact the Il Makiage customer support team by dialing 1-855-558-7570. This contact number is a toll-free number, which means it is available 24 hours, seven days a week. When you cannot talk to the Il Makiage phone number representative, you will be guided by the automated voice to help you solve your problem.

Another Il Makiage contact number that you can call is 1-703-775-0551. To shorten the queue time for its customers, Il Makiage customer support offers a third customer service phone number, which is 1-551-751-7495. When you contact the service team, have your order details handy to get the most effective solution as soon as possible.

How Do I Contact Il Makiage Customer Service via Live Chat?

Il Makiage currently does not offer customer service through the live chat feature. However, there are other ways you can get in touch with the customer service team and get help with your queries. Pick the method you are most comfortable with, from calling the contact number to sending an Il Makiage customer service email. You can also visit the official website, fill out the 'Send a Message' form, and wait for Il Makiage customer support to get back to you. Contact the company through their social media pages if your concern needs immediate attention. You can share your problem with the customer service by messaging them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram profiles. So while there's no Il Makiage customer service chat, you can contact the support team via other ways to resolve your query.

What Is the Il Makiage Customer Support Email Address?

If you face any problem with II Makiage, contact them using the Il Makiage customer service email at customerservice@ilmakiage.com. Whether you need assistance learning more about the latest trends in the fashion world or need the walk-through of the exchange and returns, the Il Makiage customer service team will review your email and get back to you at the earliest. When you send the email regarding the exchange and return, specify why you are returning the product. Ensure you add the date the order was placed, your name, address, and email address. This will expedite the customer support process to review your request. The more detailed your email is, the quicker the response you can expect from Il Makiage customer support.

PissedConsumer Club

New York, New York 10012
United States

Il Makiage Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Chrissie Fdy
It’s ridiculous how there is no actual phone number to call someone to cancel an order and for it to go directly to the warehouse is absolutely ridiculous.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The experiences why do you need to send a *** email put a *** phone number to Customer service

Betsaira C
Worse experience buying cosmetics online. I felt dumb, abandoned, and idiot let them use my money without my permission.
3.0

Il Makiage is getting huge amounts of money forcing inocent people to get trapped in a bot system.
With the trick of "test before buy" they save your payments ways and you never find the way to quit of whatever they want to do with your money.
They send lot of products that you don't ask for and it's t is not true you can return any of them.
This company put me into recurring orders, that l didn't approve, for the whole year! I have never been so angry in my life!
This company sent does pre authorization, then sent me lot of products, so they finally charged me.
The system keep you around around in a labyrinth you never find the way out!
Il Makiage is Forcing the prople to buy.

(Look like legal) but I never approved none of this!
They have not customer service alive prople,Just bots!

The call never goes through. After few more information the call is dropped!
I wrote them totally furious, they tried to calm me giving me a bonus that l tried to redeem but this was also another trick to begin from zero.
I need people to help me.

Christine P Yiv
Return
3.0

I wanted to return my order. I never received a receipt nor did I receive return instructions. Zero way to contact their customer service.
After using Pissedconsumer.com they responded imediately with return shipping labels.

Danielle M Pia
Orders
2.5

I have two promo codes that I'd like to use on a new bottle of foundation, but I'm having a problem getting a hold of customer service through any of the numbers that I found, a little confused as to why ... I read some of other people's reviews and their reviews were not great with trying to contact customer service, that worries me a little due to the fact that I've been dealing with this company for about a year and a half now .

How Good is Il Makiage's Customer Service?

Anaka Shw

About my cancellation

Lovie Opr
Lovie Opr
Feels Disappointed | Feb 22, 2024

I’ve been looking for a telephone number for by the week now to talk to somebody there I received my product and the color is way off. I would like to do an exchange, but I’m not sure how to go about doing it or the right color for me, which I thought I had I place the order on the 11 February and I’ve had the stuff for about a week and I know it’s 14 days so on the 24th they’re going to charge me $80 for something that I can’t even use. I wish somebody would please try to get in touch with me so I can resolve this issue. I really don’t feel like paying $80 if I’m going to have an orange face . I really think if I have the correct color I would enjoy the products.

Jakari Zdh
Jakari Zdh
Feels Disappointed | Feb 21, 2024

I tried to call about an order billing me for things I didn't order and was given 2 numbers to call customer service. But when I tried calling them, got a Verizon message that they were not valid numbers. That's when I called my bank and dispute it. I also attached a reply to you on my email of Feb.9. Trellng all this and asking you to call me asap, left my number. But have not received any call back.

Terry B Bnk
Terry B Bnk
Feels Disappointed | Feb 17, 2024

I only recieved a busy signal. I had questions before my potential purchase the reason for the phone call.

Donye Ncd
Donye Ncd
Feels Disappointed | Feb 16, 2024

Your customer service sucks. You sent me a code, but nobody ever came on the phone to talk to me. All I wanted to do was replace the foundation and for the concealer I don’t care much for what’s wrote on your on the outside of it.

Summary of Il Makiage Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Il Makiage?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Have a charge on my card which should have never been charge for”
  • “Double billing”
  • “Charge on my card that I didnt order”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my subscription for again”
  • “To cancel change of address and do not take it out my bank account any longer”
  • “Cancel my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• Return issues
  • “Returns”
  • “Return label”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I was supposed to get the free brush”
  • “Never received order”
  • “Did not receive the right color”

Request for Information Question:

• “Order information”
  • “Questions about a product”
  • “Questions about my order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need my money back”
  • “Want a refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Received an order and my account has been cancelled for several months!”
  • “Buy products”
  • “My descount code doesn't work”

Account Question:

• “My money was taken off of my account”
  • “Taking money out of my account”
  • “Wrong foundation much.. and you taking money from my account to send me a product that doesn't match my color”

Staff Question:

• “Talk to live agent cust service”
  • “To reach customer service”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “They are charging my card double”
  • “Tired of them charging my card”
  • “Card issues”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website”
  • “Site problem”

Other Question:

• “Personal”
  • “Wrong foundation sent”
  • “Cjarges”

1.7
Ulta image
1114 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Il Makiage? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup